- “Like Cooking, Designing your living spaces needs to be regarded an essential skill; Beautiful, functional and healthy living environments do not always require expert hands in the same way a deliciously prepared home meal does not require a chef or budgets that brake the bank" Paulina Eguiguren
in Victoria BC
We are a Victoria BC company, in business since 2007.
We believe in sustainable and ethical design.
We believe that the only way to personalize design is by directly involving our clients in the process of design. We do this by either empowering them through knowledge or by guiding them through the process of choice. We take into account our clients needs, aesthetic preferences and believes.... In other words, CLIENT COMES FIRST.
In addition to our interior design contract work, we offer a variety of workshops including: DIY INTERIOR DESIGN ESSENTIALS: 14 weeks, and day workshops such as: Home staging, Designing for Health, Earthquake Retrofitting Essentials and Stress-Free Decluttering.
Who are our clients?
- Business Owners needing to optimize work environments or store traffic flow and product display
- Home owners who want to add value to their home
- DIY home builders
- People working with a contractor; helps you plan, communicate and create clear concepts to help your contractor give you realistic budgets and reasonable deadlines
- Construction professionals: helps you communicate clearly with clients, learn about colour coordination,aesthetics of materials paring and assisting clients make relevant decisions before construction starts
- People owning or renting who want to improve their home through decor