Founded by Paulina Eguiguren, a trained artist and designer 9Design Victoria has been providing Interior Design services since 2007.
Paulina Eguiguren first started serving the community in 1995 by creating several murals and sculptural walls for commercial and public buildings. Her clients included institutions such as the Provincial Royal BC museum, The Sidney museum, and stores around town.
In 2007 with the creation of 9Design Interiors, Paulina begun offering "one of a kind designs" specializing on children's theme rooms and "out of the box" decor for stores such as the Soap Exchange and Red Rock City. As well, the company moved into more traditional services for homes and commercial spaces offering concept developing, planning and One Day Designs.
For many years we came across a wide diversity of people, and we noticed a common thread; most people have an inner designer and an inner artist waiting to be expressed, and in most cases the right encouragement can result in homes that are a true expression of the client and not necessarily an expression of the "designer". For this reason in 2019, 9Design Interiors, now known as 9Design Victoria shifted its focus to help Victoria residents with mentorship to DIY designers and builders as well as maintaining other services such us standard design services and One-Of-a-Kind-Designs.
Who are our clients?
- Residential and Commercial property owners in need of standard Design services such as Concept Developing, Space Planning, Colour Schemes etc.
- Clients who want to use their space to express artistic, non standard designs such as murals, sculptural walls, theme rooms etc.
- DIY designers and builders who want to work on their own project and would like professional support, either by mentorship or by enrolling into educational programs
- Business Owners needing to optimize work environments or store traffic flow and product display
- Home owners who want to add value to their home
- People working with a contractor in order assist you with planning, communicating and creating clear concepts to help your contractor give you realistic budgets and reasonable deadlines
- Construction professionals: in order to assist you communicating clearly with clients
- People owning or renting who want to improve their home through decor.